This Agreement sets forth our Requirements for Company Members and Associate Members.
This Company Requirement Agreement (the "Agreement") is a binding agreement between "Some Assembly Required", "SAR", "we" or "us") and you or, if applicable, the individual, company or other legal entity you represent ("you").
● Attend/Participate in all *SAR events - provide support as needed
● Company admin/support tasks/teams organized through SAR online tools.
● Dare LA Project assignment preference
● Non-Dare LA Project production pitches
● Creative input - Company direction
● Remuneration for time and services
● Staff two events per year
● Staff two projects per year (production support)
● Social Media Promotion
● Discounts for Events
● Dare LA Project Preference
● Access to potential full membership
Often first-time creators with SAR who are to be treated as Independent Creative Contractors by SAR.
Any Content that a Guest Artist submits to SAR for Draft Night readings and/or Dare Project Production will carry the Guest Artist's name as Creator.
Any Content that Guest Artists submits to SAR which we choose to develop further will include the Guest Artist's meaningful contributions.
SAR's spirit of collaboration with Guest Artists considers you, the Creator of the Content, to remain the "Creator" through all stages of the project in accordance with the WGA credit arbitration rules.